Senior HVAC Service Technician - Jacksonville
Office Location: HVAC & Air Conditioning Services in Jacksonville, FL
We are currently looking for a Senior HVAC service technician to become a leader in our Service Department. Must have a minimum 5 years service/repair/troubleshooting experience.
This position includes:
• Competitive compensation
• Paid vacations
• Paid holidays
• Full time employee benefit packages
We search for new team members using our company values as a guide. The following characteristics are required:
• Accountability–Holding oneself accountable to our clients, our teammates, and most importantly, ourselves.
• Teamwork–Knowing and understanding one’s place on the team. Knowing and understanding who the coaches are and knowing and understanding that without the coach or without the players there is no team.
• Integrity–Always doing the right thing. Integrity speaks volumes; it shows through our words and actions and has grand repercussions.
• Honesty and Respect–We treat our clients and teammates with the upmost respect, our business model is open and honest.
At Airflow Designs, we hold the responsibility of employer in high regard and do not take it lightly. We know that we are responsible for each and every one of our employee’s livelihoods. As a result, we are rewarded with employee’s that are self-policed, empowered problem solvers. Airflow Designs strives to promote a culture of happy employee’s by ensuring the right people are I the right places, they have the tools to complete their job to the best of their ability and are rewarded for taking ownership of their position and “getting the job done right…the first time.”
- 5 years service/repair/troubleshooting experience
- 3yr. excellent diagnostic skills
- Clear background check
- Clean driving record
- Being a focused problem solver
- Being well organized