Commercial HVAC Repair Service in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa & Haines City, FL
It’s easy to forget how hard your HVAC system works to keep your building comfortable—until it breaks down. If your commercial heating and cooling equipment has stopped working correctly, you need fast, dependable repair service to get things up and running again.
Air Flow Designs is your premier choice for top-rated commercial HVAC repair in the Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, & Haines City areas. We have over 60 years of experience delivering affordable, reliable services to Florida business owners. Trust us to get your system working again so you can resume business with the shortest downtime possible.
If you need commercial HVAC repair in Florida, please contact us to request services.
Commercial Heating & Cooling Systems We Repair
You can count on Air Flow Designs for first-class commercial HVAC repair service, no matter what heating and cooling problem you’re having. We service all brands of commercial HVAC equipment, and we’re experienced at diagnosing and fixing all types of problems—so, give us a call today for the services you need!
Some of the various commercial heating and cooling systems we service include:
- Packaged indoor and outdoor systems
- Split systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems
- Ductless systems
- And more
Whether you’re dealing with poor airflow, insufficient heating or cooling, refrigerant leaks, short cycling, or other problems, we have you covered. Our factory-trained technicians have seen it all, so we’re confident we can get the job done!
Contact Air Flow Designs today to schedule commercial HVAC repair in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, or Haines City, FL.
Signs You Need Commercial HVAC Repair
An efficiently operating heating and cooling system keeps the building comfortable for employees and customers, promoting a pleasant, productive environment. However, with normal wear and tear, the performance of commercial HVAC systems can go downhill.
Here are some signs that you may need to service your commercial HVAC system:
- Noisy operation: Your building’s heater and air conditioner should operate quietly in the background. If your employees or customers complain about distracting clicking, humming, buzzing, or clanking, have it checked out. A serious underlying problem could be to blame, so the sooner you act, the better.
- Uncomfortable employees: If workers in one part of the building complain of being too cold while others are struggling with high heat and humidity, your HVAC system could be running inconsistently. Repairing the blower, ductwork, or other components may be necessary to remedy the problem.
- Rising operating costs: Keep a close eye on your building’s utility bills. A sudden, unexplained spike could point to a problem with the commercial HVAC equipment. Seek a repair as soon as possible to avoid paying high operating costs any longer than necessary.
- High humidity: In Florida’s humid climate, moisture removal is essential to keeping your building comfortable. If the air feels sticky and muggy inside, your system may need a repair or dehumidifier add-on to improve indoor comfort.
- Offensive odors: When customers walk through your doors, you want them to feel like they’re entering a clean environment. If the air conditioner is harboring mold growth or an animal has died in the ducts, you might struggle with unpleasant odors. Having your HVAC system cleaned and repaired should solve the issue.
Why Choose Air Flow Designs for Commercial HVAC Repair?
Here’s what to expect when you call Air Flow Designs to repair your commercial HVAC system:
- Timely arrival
- A thorough inspection and accurate diagnosis of the problem
- An accurate, flat-rate quote before work begins
- No hidden labor costs, surcharges, or fees
- A one-year warranty on all repair work
- No additional diagnostic fee for related problems within 30 days
To restore comfort to your business, call Air Flow Designs for commercial HVAC repair in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, or Haines City, FL.
Commercial AC questions? No sweat!
Whether you need a service call, brand new AC installation, or anything in between, we’d love to work with you!