Like all parts of your Florida home, your heat pump needs routine maintenance to perform its best. Without proper heat pump maintenance, your system can suffer from significant damage and create immediate repair needs.
At Air Flow Designs, we’ll provide you with the heat pump maintenance you need to enjoy continued comfort in your home all year long. Our team will even help educate you on proper maintenance tips so you can save time and money on unnecessary repair needs in the future.
Need heat pump maintenance service in Orlando, Jacksonville, or surrounding areas? Contact Air Flow Designs online now!
What to Expect from Heat Pump Maintenance Services
Every year, your heat pump should have maintenance performed by an Air Flow Designs technician. Our HVAC experts will ensure the following for continued comfort in your home:
- Clear ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coils of all dirt, debris, and unwanted obstructions
- Identify and fix refrigerant leaks
- Replenish or replace refrigerant
- Measure airflow performance
- Charge or replace refrigerant as needed
- Inspect, clean, and tighten connections in electric terminals and belts
- Lubricate motors
- Ensure proper thermostat functionality
- And more!
Our team has the skills and experience necessary to perform annual maintenance on any make or model heat pump.
Signs It’s Time for Heat Pump Maintenance at Your Jacksonville or Orlando Home
Heat pump maintenance is essential for keeping your system in top working condition. When a heat pump goes without routine maintenance for too long, it can suffer from serious damage and even lead to costly repairs.
If you experience any of the following, it’s a clear indication that your heat pump needs maintenance or repairs:
- Foul odor: The air filter for your heat pump should be checked monthly and changed as needed. Failure to do so can cause unpleasant odors to travel throughout your home.
- Poor airflow: Ducts should be cleaned regularly to promote better airflow. Leaving unwanted debris in your ducts can lead to a stuffy, humid home due to reduced heat pump performance.
- Strange noises: Some heat pumps have fan motors that should be oiled annually to prevent motor friction. When left unlubricated, these motors can start to grind and make strange noises from your heat pump.
- Increasing energy bills: The difference between a properly maintained heat pump and one that’s been neglected reflects in the cost of your energy bill. Homeowners that fail to maintain their heat pumps can expect a 10 to 25% increase in their energy bill.
When you get routine heat pump tune-ups, you can enjoy all types of benefits, including:
- Improved performance
- Lower energy bills
- Cleaner indoor air
- A longer-lasting system
Contact Air Flow Designs today to schedule heat pump maintenance services in Jacksonville, Orlando, or surrounding areas.
Schedule Heat Pump Maintenance in Orlando, Jacksonville & Nearby Areas
At Air Flow Designs, we’re proud to have a long-standing tradition of providing exceptional heat pump and HVAC service throughout Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Haines City, and nearby areas!
With our expertise and state-of-the-art equipment, we can always provide top-quality heat pump maintenance service that offers lasting comfort for years to come.
To keep heat pump in peak condition, contact Air Flow Designs online and schedule your tune-up today!