- About Air Flow Designs
- AC Maintenance Plans
- AC Repair Blog
- Air Flow Home
- Commercial HVAC Contractor
- Contact Air Flow Designs
- Current Specials
- Geolocation Test
- My Account
- New Homeowner Warranty
- Residential AC Repair
- Schedule AC Repair Service
Posts by category
- Category: Uncategorized
- Now is the Time to Upgrade Your Thermostat
- How to Stay Cool in the Heat
- Does Your Orlando AC Unit Need To Be Replaced?
- 8 Ways to Pick the Best AC Contractor
- How to Improve the Air Your Family is Breathing in Your Home
- The Importance of Your AC Contractor Being Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Why You Need to Leave an AC Installation to the Pros
- Can My AC Help My Allergies?
- AC Repair vs AC Replacement: Which One?
- Why has my thermostat screen gone blank?
- Why is one of the rooms in my house warmer than the others?
- How cool can I keep my house in the summer?
- I’ve changed the temperature on my thermostat. Why hasn’t my unit come on?
- Is it normal to have frost on my outdoor unit in winter?
- Where is my filter located?
- Why do I need to change my filter regularly?
- How often should I replace my filters?
- What is a MERV rating?
- Which MERV rating is best?
- What are the differences between the “Air Flow Designs Protection Plan” and the “Energy Savings Maintenance Agreement”?
- I overheard the technician or customer service representative refer to me as an ESMA, CEW, P1 or P2 customer, what does this mean?
- My agreement renewal comes with an option for a second yearly tune-up, do I need this?
- When I turn on my heat for the first time during the year, a burning smell comes out of my vents. Is that normal?
- Carrier Comfort Touch N Go Thermostat - User Manual
- Nest Thermostat User Guide
- Installation Guide - TP-WEM01 Carrier Cor Thermostat
- Installation Guide - Honeywell TrueDRY DR90/DR120
- Notification Guide - Infinity Touch Control
- Greater Orlando Area — Corporate Headquarters
- Air Flow Designs - Tampa
- Air Flow Designs - Jacksonville
- Air Flow Designs - Haines City
- HVAC Rough Duct Mechanics, Trim Mechanics, and Punch Mechanics
- Dispatch: Greater Orlando Area
- Warehouse: Haines City
- Senior Service Technician