Furnace Repair Service in Jacksonville & Orlando, FL
As a Florida resident, your furnace doesn’t run nearly as much as your air conditioner, but that doesn’t make it immune to breakdowns! The next time your heater stops working correctly, turn to Air Flow Designs for the furnace repair you need. We are a premier HVAC company with over 60 years of experience serving the Jacksonville and Orlando areas.
Contact Air Flow Designs for furnace repair in Jacksonville or Orlando, FL.
Furnace Repair in Orlando & Jacksonville, FL: What to Expect
Some companies offer a cut-rate “quick fix” that ends up being more expensive in the long run. At Air Flow Designs, we’ll never cut corners or provide second-rate solutions—we’ll always get the job done right the first time around.
When you call Air Flow Designs for furnace repair in Jacksonville or Orlando, FL, here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll arrive at your home in a timely fashion.
- For a one-time charge of $79, we’ll diagnose the problem and provide options for fixing it.
- We’ll offer an accurate, flat-rate quote for the total cost of your furnace repair before the work begins.
- We will never tack hidden labor costs, surcharges, or fees onto your bill.
Turn to us for all your heating repair needs, including repairs for heat pumps and ductless mini-splits! To schedule furnace repair service at your Orlando or Jacksonville home, contact Air Flow Designs now.
Furnace Still Under Warranty? We Have You Covered!
Most manufacturer warranties cover the cost of a replacement part but not the labor needed to install it.
To ensure the most affordable repair possible, Air Flow Designs will order the part you need and offer a flat-rate installation fee. This will save you money because, even if our technician takes longer than expected, you won’t pay more than the upfront price we quoted you.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair at Your Orlando or Jacksonville, FL
It’s not always easy to tell when your furnace needs attention from a heating and cooling expert. Here are some red flags that signal the need for furnace repair:
- The blower runs, but the furnace doesn’t produce any heat.
- The air blowing from the registers feels weak.
- The furnace cycles on and off frequently.
- The fan runs constantly.
- The equipment makes funny noises.
- The pilot light is burned out.
If you experience these or any other problems with your furnace, don’t hesitate to get it fixed! These problems don’t fix themselves, and they will get worse over time.
Call Air Flow Designs for quick, affordable, reliable furnace repair in Jacksonville and Orlando, FL.
Top-Notch Furnace Repair Services from Air Flow Designs
When you contact an HVAC professional to repair your furnace, how do you know the services you receive will meet your expectations? With these promises from Air Flow Designs, you can call us with confidence.
- Our contractors are EPA- and NATE-certified, and our entire team undergoes ongoing training to ensure we’re always up to date with the latest advancements in the industry.
- We offer a 30-day diagnosis warranty. If your furnace has a related problem within 30 days, we will waive the diagnostic fee.
- We offer a one-year warranty for all repair services.
Request Furnace Repair in Jacksonville or Orlando, FL
No matter why your furnace has stopped working, the team at Air Flow Designs can get your system back up and running. If it turns out your heater has reached the end of its life span, we’ll help you select the best replacement furnace for your needs and budget.
Once your furnace repair or replacement service is finished, we can take care of all of your preventative furnace maintenance to help your existing system last longer.