Heating Repair in Orlando & Jacksonville, FL
We may not need it as much as other areas of the country, but heating is an essential part of maintaining comfort in your Florida home. As heating systems work year after year, they can experience normal wear and tear that can cause systems to act up or break down. When that happens at your Orlando or Jacksonville home, you’ll need a trusted HVAC contractor to help set things right—you’ll need Air Flow Designs!
Stamp out the chill in your home by contacting Air Flow Designs online for heating repair services today. You can also call (904) 398-0831 in Jacksonville, FL or (407) 831-3600 in Orlando, FL.
We are specially trained to work on any make or model heating unit, providing fast, efficient repair services to restore your comfort system.
Signs It’s Time for Heating Repair for Orlando & Jacksonville, FL
Heaters often show warning signs of problems as things start to go wrong. If you suspect your system isn’t working as well as it should, look out for these red flags that it’s time for heating repair service:
- Increasing electric bill: An unusually high energy bill is a clear sign that your heater isn’t operating as efficiently as it should because something’s not right.
- Cold spots: If certain areas of your home are much colder than others, this uneven heating could signal an issue with your unit.
- Inaccurate thermostat: When your home stays cold despite raising the temperature higher and higher on your thermostat, it’s a sign your heater needs repair service.
- Unusual noises: Your system should never make banging, clanking, moaning, or any other mechanical sounds. If it does, it’s time to call an expert for help.
- Poor air quality: Musty, dusty, or stale air in the home can be another indication that your heating system has problems.
One of the most prominent signs that something is severely wrong with your home’s furnace is if your pilot light appears yellow. Healthy furnaces’ pilot lights will burn blue. If you notice your furnace’s pilot light has turned yellow, evacuate the home immediately and contact Air Flow Designs for repair services! A yellow pilot light means your system could be producing poisonous carbon monoxide gas—a serious health hazard for you and your family.
Contact our team today to schedule heating repair in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, or Haines City, FL.
Full-Service Heating Repair Company in Orlando & Jacksonville, FL
At Air Flow Designs, our team is specially trained to work on any make or model heating unit. We are skilled at diagnosing and repairing all sorts of heating system issues, including:
- Pilot light problems
- Ignition issues
- Thermostat malfunctions
- Blower and burner problems
- And more!
Our team of trusted HVAC contractors will ensure your home has heat restored in no time.
Schedule Fast, Efficient Heating Repair Service at Your Orlando or Jacksonville, FL Home
Our team has proudly served Florida families in Orlando, Haines City, Jacksonville, and Tampa since 1958. Featuring the industry’s finest brands, products, and services, we are uniquely capable of handling all your heating repair needs.
Contact us online—or call (904) 398-0831 in Jacksonville, FL or (407) 831-3600 in Orlando, FL—to schedule heating repair service at your Florida home.